2 cups graham wafer crumbs
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 can (300ml) Eagle Brand condensed milk
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs with butter.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Pour 2/3 of the can of Eagle Brand condensed milk over top of the crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut and mini marshmallows. Press down firmly.
- Pour remaining condensed milk over top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
- Store covered at a room temperature.
Chocolate chips - use any variation of milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. You can also use chocolate chunks.
Storage instructions: Store covered in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to one week.
This wonderful recipe was adapted from https://www.eaglebrand.com.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 7 layer cranberry magic bars, holiday dessert recipe, cranberry bars